Susannah Grace Carleton Dipl. OM (NCCAOM 1998).
Serving the Boulder & Front Range communities for over 22 years.
I began studying Oriental Medicine over 30 years ago apprenticing with Dr. James Gordon. He is founder and CEO of the nonprofit Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, D.C., a clinical professor at Georgetown Medical School, and was chairman (under Presidents Clinton and GW Bush) of the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy.
A graduate of the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CSTCM) in Denver, Colorado, I founded Grace Healing Arts, LLC in 1998. I am a nationally accredited (NCCAOM 1998) & licensed acupuncturist in the state of Colorado. In 2012, I became nationally accredited in Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). I am a teacher of Qi Gong and have studied extensively over 11 years with Larry Johnson, a lineage holder in the Hua Shan Taoist tradition. I am also an unlicensed psychotherapist registered in the State of Colorado.
Continuing Education & Areas of Advanced Study:
- Cancer Support
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Scalp Acupuncture for Stroke Recovery
- Treatment of Anxiety & Stress Reduction
- Sleep Disorders
- Adrenal & Thyroid Health
- GI Disorders
- Infertility Treatment with Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Pediatric Acupuncture & Herbal Treatment for Digestive & Immune Disorders
- Shingles & Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Traditional Japanese Acupuncture with Edward Obaidey
- Trigger Point & Homeopathic Injection Therapy for the treatment of Chronic and Acute Muscle Pain
- Acupuncture & Sports Medicine
- Pain Treatment & Management
- Male & Female Sexual Dysfunction, & Reproductive Health
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical Interactions
- Abdominal Diagnosis